Advertising and Disclosures
Essentially England is a personal website written and edited by me. This website may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. If you would like to join our group of sponsors and advertise on this website, then please send me a message using the form at the bottom of this page!
About Sponsored Content
Sponsored content, advertising space or sponsored posts on Essentially England may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. But while the compensation the site receives may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this website, I will never write a review or take money for an ad from a company that I would not use myself.
The owner of this website may be compensated to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. But I always give my honest opinion about findings, beliefs or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on Essentially England are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Advertisers and Sponsors
Essentially England displays third party advertisements through Google, which are clearly identified as such. I work with several affiliate advertisers and sponsors that include, but are not limited to:
- Amazon US
- Amazon UK
- Lakeland - the home of creative kitchenware
- National Express
- English Country Cottages
- Cadbury Gifts Direct
- Art.com - Prints & Posters!
Some sponsors pay an annual fee for advertising. With other sponsors - for example Amazon - I earn a little commission if you click on a link and buy that product.
I feature, review or recommend products and services from those sponsors solely because I either use them myself, or because I believe that they add value to the information provided on my site and will benefit you, the visitor.
This website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Essentially England accepts the following types of advertising: banner ads, text ads and sponsored pages. Details of each option are listed below. Current advertising rates are listed in brackets. If you wish to advertise on a monthly basis, please contact me.
- Banner ads: 468 x 60 banner on a page of your choice. Banner links to specified location on your site, opening a new page. Page containing banner may be shared with Google Adsense ads or other third party advertisements. (£60 p/a)
- Text link / short editorial: Link to specific location on your site, opening a new page. Page containing link / editorial may be shared with Google Adsense ads or other third party advertisement. (£80 p/a)
- Banner advert + text link / editorial on same page: details as above (£100 p/a)
- Feature page / sponsored page: Editorial, links and creatives / images as supplied by you. (from £250 p/a)
- Custom-made advertising: Please contact us to discuss your requirements if you'd like something I haven't listed.
At the moment, I don't accept advertisements on the Essentially England home page.
Banners need to be .jpg or .gif files, please. (no animation)